|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Johannes Ghiselin (Verbonnet) (fl.1491-1507)||>||Ottaviano Petrucci (1466-1539) / Canti C Numero Cento Cinquanta (1503/4)|
Johannes Ghiselin (Verbonnet) (fl. 1491–1507) was a Flemish composer of the Renaissance, active in France, Italy and in the Low Countries. He was a contemporary of Josquin des Prez, and a significant composer of masses, motets, and secular music. His reputation was considerable, as shown by music printer Ottaviano Petrucci's decision to print a complete book of his masses immediately after his similar publication of masses by Josquin – only the second such publication in music history.
* Released: 2013-7-14;
Ottaviano Petrucci (1466-1539) / Canti C Numero Cento Cinquanta (1503/4)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 02:35; * Released: 2013-7-16 (J)
23. For seulement (Johannes Ghiselin)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 02:35; * Played: 227 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.