|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Marbrianus de Orto (c1460-1529)||>||Ottaviano Petrucci (1466-1539) / Canti C Numero Cento Cinquanta (1503/4)|
Marbrianus de Orto (Dujardin; also Marbriano, Marbrianus) (c. 1460 – January or February 1529) was a Franco-Flemish composer of the Renaissance. He was a contemporary, close associate, and possible friend of Josquin des Prez, and was one of the first composers to write a completely canonic setting of the Ordinary of the Mass.
* Released: 2013-7-14;
Ottaviano Petrucci (1466-1539) / Canti C Numero Cento Cinquanta (1503/4)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 03:15; * Released: 2013-7-15 (J)
11. Le(s) troys filles de paris (Marbrianus de Orto)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 03:15; * Played: 219 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.