|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Josquin Des Prez; Josquin des Prés, Josquin des Pres, Josquin Desprez (c1450-1521)||>||Mensural notation - 6.White Mensural notation (15c.-)|
Josquin des Prez (or Josquin Lebloitte dit Desprez; French; c. 1450/1455 - 27 August 1521), often referred to simply as Josquin, was a Franco-Flemish composer of the Renaissance. He is also known as Josquin Desprez and Latinized as Josquinus Pratensis, alternatively Jodocus Pratensis. He himself spelled his name "Josquin des Prez" in an acrostic in his motet Illibata Dei virgo nutrix. He was the most famous European composer between Guillaume Dufay and Palestrina, and is usually considered to be the central figure of the Franco-Flemish School. Josquin is widely considered by music scholars to be the first master of the high Renaissance style of polyphonic vocal music that was emerging during his lifetime.
* Released: 2013-7-14;
Mensural notation - 6.White Mensural notation (15c.-)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 02:06; * Released: 2013-11-3
39.Four Voices Chanson "Bergerette Savoyenne" (Josquin Des Prez 16c. Italia)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 02:06; * Played: 221 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.