|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||John Dowland (1563-1626)||>||Recorder Quartets 1 Renaissance Songs / edited by Kitamika Fumio|
John Dowland (1563 – buried 20 February 1626) was an English Renaissance composer, singer, and lutenist. He is best known today for his melancholy songs such as "Come, heavy sleep" (the basis for Benjamin Britten's Nocturnal), "Come again", "Flow my tears", "I saw my Lady weepe" and "In darkness let me dwell", but his instrumental music has undergone a major revival, and with the 20th century's Early Music Revival has been a continuing source of repertoire for lutenists and classical guitarists.
* Released: 2013-7-22;
Recorder Quartets 1 Renaissance Songs / edited by Kitamika Fumio
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 02:47; * Released: 2013-7-22
Now, o now I needs must part / John Dowland (1563-1626)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 02:47; * Played: 3,324 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.