|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Guillaume Costeley (1530or1531-1606)||>||Recorder Quartets 1 Renaissance Songs / edited by Kitamika Fumio|
Guillaume Costeley [pronounced Cotelay] (1530, possibly 1531 - January 28, 1606) was a French composer of the Renaissance. He was the court organist to Charles IX of France and famous for his numerous chansons, which were representative of the late development of the form; his work in this regard was part of the early development of the style known as musique mesurée. He was also one of very few 16th century French composers of music for keyboard. In addition, he was a founding member of the Académie de Poésie et de Musique along with poet Jean-Antoine de Baïf, and he was one of the earliest composers to experiment with microtonal composition.
* Released: 2013-7-23;
Recorder Quartets 1 Renaissance Songs / edited by Kitamika Fumio
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 01:30; * Released: 2013-7-23
Allon, gay, gay, gay, bergeres / Guillaume Costeley (1531-1601)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 01:30; * Played: 2,434 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.