|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Juan del Enzina, Juan del Encina, (1468-1529/1530)||>||Recorder Quartets for Begners / edited by Kitamika Fumio|
Juan del Enzina – the spelling he used – or Juan del Encina – modern Spanish spelling – (born July 12, 1468 – died late 1529 or early 1530) was a composer, poet and playwright, often called the founder, along with Gil Vicente, of Spanish drama. His name at birth was Juan de Fermoselle.
* Released: 2013-7-26;
Recorder Quartets for Begners / edited by Kitamika Fumio
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 00:37; * Released: 2013-7-26
Cucu, Cucu / Juan del Encina (1468-1529)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 00:37; * Played: 593 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.