|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Johann Joseph Fux (1660-1741)|
Johann Joseph Fux (German pronunciation: [ˈfʊks]) (1660 - 13 February 1741) was an Austrian composer, music theorist and pedagogue of the late Baroque era. He is most famous as the author of Gradus ad Parnassum, a treatise on counterpoint, which has become the single most influential book on the Palestrinian style of Renaissance polyphony. Almost all modern courses on Renaissance counterpoint, a mainstay of college music curricula, are indebted in some degree to this work by Fux.
Johann Joseph Fux (1660-1741)
high / normal / low ; * Time: 20:47; * Released: 2013-8-1
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 02:54; * Released: 2013-8-1
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 17:53; * Released: 2013-8-5 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player ,QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.