|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Dieterich Buxtehude (c1637-1707)||>||Dieterich Buxtehude (1637-1707)|
Dieterich Buxtehude (German pronunciation: [ˈdiːtəʁɪç bʊkstəˈhuːdə], also Dietrich; Danish Diderich [ˈdidəʁɪk buksdəˈhuːðə], equivalent to the modern Diderik; c. 1637 to 1639 - 9 May 1707) was a German-Danish organist and composer of the Baroque period. His organ works represent a central part of the standard organ repertoire and are frequently performed at recitals and in church services. He composed in a wide variety of vocal and instrumental idioms, and his style strongly influenced many composers, including Johann Sebastian Bach. Today, Buxtehude is considered one of the most important German composers of the mid-Baroque.
* Released: 2013-8-3;
Dieterich Buxtehude (1637-1707)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 34:51; * Released: 2013-8-3
"Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme" BuxWV100
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 09:01; * Played: 424 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.