|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Claudio Giovanni Antonio Monteverdi (1567-1643)||>||Missa In illo tempore (Venice, 1610)|
Claudio Giovanni Antonio Monteverdi (Italian: [ˈklaudjo monteˈverdi]; 9 May 1567 (born) 15 May 1567 (baptized) – 29 November 1643) was an Italian composer, gambist, singer and Roman Catholic priest.
Monteverdi's work, often regarded as revolutionary, marked the transition from the Renaissance style of music to that of the Baroque period. He developed two individual styles of composition – the heritage of Renaissance polyphony and the new basso continuo technique of the Baroque. Monteverdi wrote one of the earliest operas, L'Orfeo, an innovative work that is the earliest surviving opera that is still regularly performed. He was recognized as an innovative composer and enjoyed considerable fame in his lifetime. (Wikipedia)
* Released: 2012-4-29;
Missa In illo tempore (Venice, 1610)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 32:02; * Released: 2021-1-7 (J)
2-3 Gloria (Qui tollis peccata mundi)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 03:31; * Played: 211 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.