|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Clément Janequin (c.1485-1558)||>||Recorder Quartets for Begners / edited by Kitamika Fumio|
Clément Janequin (c. 1485 - 1558) was a French composer of the Renaissance. He was one of the most famous composers of popular chansons of the entire Renaissance, and along with Claudin de Sermisy, was hugely influential in the development of the Parisian chanson, especially the programmatic type. The wide spread of his fame was made possible by the concurrent development of music printing.
* Released: 2013-7-23;
Recorder Quartets for Begners / edited by Kitamika Fumio
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 01:12; * Released: 2013-7-25
Il estoit une fillette / Clement Jannequin (1485-1558)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 01:12; * Played: 922 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.