|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Carpantras (Elzéar Genet) (c.1470-1548)|
Carpentras (also Elzéar Genet, Eliziari Geneti) (ca. 1470 – June 14, 1548) was a French composer of the Renaissance. He was famous during his lifetime, and was especially notable for his settings of the Lamentations which remained in the repertory of the Papal Choir throughout the 16th century. In addition, he was probably the most prominent Avignon musician since the time of the ars subtilior at the end of the 14th century.
Carpantras (Elzéar Genet) (c.1470-1548)
high / normal / low ; * Time: 09:34; * Released: 2013-7-16
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 09:34; * Released: 2013-7-16 (J)
3. Bonitatem, Disclapinem, et Scientiem (Carpantras)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 09:34; * Played: 320 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player ,QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.