|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Hayne van Ghizeghem (c1445-after1472)||>||from "Mellon Chansonnier"(c.1470)|
Hayne van Ghizeghem (c. 1445–1476–1497) was a Franco-Flemish composer of the early Renaissance Burgundian School.
While many of his works have survived, little is known about his life. He was probably born in Gijzegem (near Ghent, in modern Belgium). His musical talent must have been noticed early by Charles, Count of Charolais (later to become Charles the Bold) because there is a record of his being personally assigned to a teacher by him; in 1467 he is shown in the Burgundian employment records as being a singer. In addition, he was named along with Adrien Basin and Antoine Busnois as "chantre et valet de chambre" to Charles, indicating the special regard in which he was held.
* Released: 2013-7-12;
from "Mellon Chansonnier"(c.1470)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 01:29; * Released: 2013-7-12
32. De tous biens plaine (a3) / Hayne van Ghizeghem
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 01:29; * Played: 246 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.