|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Pierre Passereau (fl.1509-1547)||>||Recorder Quartets 1 Renaissance Songs / edited by Kitamika Fumio|
Pierre Passereau (fl. 1509 - 1547) was a French composer of the Renaissance. Along with Clément Janequin, he was one of the most popular composers of "Parisian" chansons in France in the 1530s. His output consisted almost exclusively of chansons; most of them were published by printer Pierre Attaingnant. Most of them were "rustic" in character, similar to patter songs, using onomatopoeia, double entendres, and frequent obscenity, a common feature of popular music in France and the Low Countries in the 1530s.
* Released: 2013-7-22;
Recorder Quartets 1 Renaissance Songs / edited by Kitamika Fumio
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 01:09; * Released: 2013-7-22
Il est bel et bon / Passereau (16c)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 01:09; * Played: 2,590 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.