|IL DIVO "Papalin" --- Papalin's Music Performances||[日本語] [English]|
|Home||>||Giulio Caccini (1551-1618)||>||Recorder Quartets for Begners / edited by Kitamika Fumio|
Giulio Caccini (8 October 1551 - 10 December 1618), also known as Giulio Romano, was an Italian composer, teacher, singer, instrumentalist and writer of the very late Renaissance and early Baroque eras. He was one of the founders of the genre of opera, and one of the single most influential creators of the new Baroque style. He was also the father of the composer Francesca Caccini.
* Released: 2013-7-26;
Recorder Quartets for Begners / edited by Kitamika Fumio
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 05:33; * Released: 2013-7-26
Amarilli mia bella / Giulio Romano Caccini (1545?-1618)
* Play: high / normal / low ; * Time: 05:33; * Played: 942 (J)
* Please use navigation at top of this page to return to top page.
* Songs in this page can be played using Adobe Flash, Windows Media(R) Player, QuickTime Player, iPad/iPhone/iPod touch, Android. * Please refer links in top page about the players.
* normal/low/high on `play' button represents transfer bit rates. Please select higher bit rate to play with high quality sound.